Childhood is the easiest time to learn a foreign language. They naturally immerse themselves in the new language. The earlier children start to learn, the more likely they are to speak without an accent. With Dialog kids and teens can have fun, too.
Language instruction benefits kids and teens
- It encourages intellectual development
- It aids understanding of the native language
- It lays a foundation for appreciating other cultures
- It provides a sound basis for language learning at school
- It improves job opportunities in many fields
Dialog offers several options for your child to learn a new language. All are taught by highly trained, native-fluent speakers who are experienced with and enjoy teaching young people. Programs group children of similar ages, who learn while playing and participating in other activities. Options range from kids & teens camps and after-school programs to personalized private tutoring.