You can listen to English alone.
You can read English alone.
You can write English alone.
But you cannot speak English alone.
That is why you should speak as much as possible with colleagues and native speakers and at Dialog we make it very easy to do just that. At Dialog, we give you ample opportunities not just to practice but to actually use your newly acquired language skills in friendly and non- stressful environments.
You will be able to engage confidently with the "real" language as it is really spoken.
And we provide these opportunities for free for all Dialog students.
So, let's talk at:
- Starbucks and Company-sponsored Conversation Clubs;
- Events throughout Moscow;
- Wine and Cheese Parties at our Office;
- Dialog Student Forums;
- Watch it in real situations from YouTube
- Share photos and music with other members;
- Dialog Language E-mail and Telephone hotlines.
- Word of the Day
- Videos With and Without Subtitles; and
- Pronunciation Help.